As Your Health Coach, I Will Listen Carefully, Help You Determine What Shifts You Want To Make, Explore With You The "Whys" Of Your Circumstances And Give You Practical Tools That Encourage Impactful And Lasting Changes.
Consider working with me If you want to:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- improve your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- improve your digestive health
- reduce stress and anxiety
Our work together starts with a Free Initial Consultation and from there will be tailored to your individual needs.
Some examples of how we can work together include:
- Private a la carte one on one counseling session either in person or over the phone
- Shop n' Cook: What is millet? How do I cook it? There are so many choices at the supermarket, how do I know what is actually healthy for me? A shop n' cook starts with a trip to your local market and ends in your kitchen cooking some tasty food together from what we picked up. Learn what ingredients to look for (and look out for) at the store. Discover some easy and quick ways to diversify your diet tailored specifically to you.
- 3 and 6 month individually tailored programs which include bi weekly coaching sessions, cooking, recipes, Reiki, exercise and more.
- Reiki Sessions
What clients are saying:
"Working with Cody is a heart-opening experience. Her kindness, intuition and insight continue to guide me toward greater health and healing & understanding of my mind, body and soul. Cody's ability to ask thought-provoking questions and gently allow me to find my own answers while giving me practical exercises to promote change has been invaluable in my growth as a whole, healthy person."
–DM Pallo, DPT
"It was a true honor, not to mention a literal dream come true. Amazing energy, support and of course, talent. I hope I can continue to participate at the Cody Schreger Academy of All Things. Love and mega appreciation."